Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Current projects: DBA armies

Last month at Drums Along the Maumee convention in Ohio, among other things, I participated in the 15mm DBA tournament. This was my first time playing DBA in more than 10 years. I placed 6th out of 12 with 2 wins and 1 loss. I used my Early Norman army (102c under the old rules) that I painted in the mid to late 90's. And, of course this renewed my interest in playing DBA.

So, I have looked through the miniatures that wait to be painted and pulled out the other 4 DBA armies I bought all those years ago.
These are Late Norman (134) (Yes! More knights!), Early Welsh (92), Scots-Irish (61) and Viking (106). I have spent time in the last few weeks cleaning up these figures and painting. I have started painting the Late Norman.

Next, I will be trying to work out posting pictures to the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment