Saturday, April 24, 2010

A new posting!

So, what happened to the plans to post regularly?
Well, hmmm. 
Life. Life is what happens while you are making other plans.

I have not done much in the realm of miniatures or gaming since the last post.
A little work on the ships and some of the 15mm figures but no real progress.
I have gotten a new job and moved to where the work is.  Which is 400 miles from the house and wife.  I am sharing an apartment and only recently set up a painting desk.  There was some doubt as to how long the job would last but it looks like it will be for a while.

I will post updates as work gets done.

Its a new year, a new location and a new job, so I guess I have been busy.
I do hope to get to a couple of large conventions and some smaller ones this year. We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment