First is the ongoing saga of Swiss pike for DBA / Impetus. For Impetus I need 12 stands of pike minimum. I have been using 4 DBA elements to make up each stand. That is a total of 192 figures. I have 18 elements done, which is 72 figures. Only 120 to go. Once I get 24 DBA elements done, which is enough for BBDBA, I will start using fewer figures for the Impetus only stands.
Here is the most recent 8 elements finished:
The first figures painted are some Space Demons from Khurasan Miniatures:
I have painted 37 figures so far with another 32 to go.
Next is troops to fight the S.D.'s. These are 16 troops from Khurasan that include a K-9 team.
These are in process and should be done in the next couple of weeks.
Jim L. painted about 20 zombies from a box I got from Rebel Minis. They have been based and clear coated.
Some ongoing maintenance required was to re-base a 6-Blade element for my Swiss DBA army. I originally I based them on a 40x30mm. The rules call for a 40x40mm, so I have re-based them.
Recently, the group I game with decided to do a "Swap Meet" for the 15mm figures we have all accumulated over the years. I had purged most of my excess 15mm figs years ago so I brought cash.
One of the things I picked up was 4 Mounted troops to use as cataphracts. I got these from Jeff who had nearly finished painting them.
Now for the "Big Rock" on my painting table. Ships for fighting Copenhagen. I finally put them all in the same box and then cleaned them up and mounted them for painting. This is most of Parker's squadron, except for 2 frigates that are almost complete and a 64 gun SoL that is soaking to strip the paint.
The total ship count is 13, 8 unpainted, 2 in process, 1 having the paint striped and 2 only needing flags.